Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Year to July 2021 inflation rate hovers above 2% target.
- Consultation aims to align the way self-employed and others are taxed.
- Reports suggest the Government might be about to break a manifesto pledge.
- National Insurance rates could rise 1% from April.
- 33% more taxpayers hit by IHT charges.
- House prices drop for the first time in 2021.
- Hospitality and retail bounce back in Q2 2021.
- Business start-ups in 2021 up by 22% from previous year.
- 41% of receipts came from 1% of capital gains taxpayers.
- CIOT calls for MTD for ITSA to be delayed.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.