Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- 4.2 million businesses and landlords affected.
- Tax revenues fall by 4.4% to £608.8bn.
- Interest rates maintained at 0.1%.
- Prices increase faster than usual in October 2021.
- Revenues to support removal of unsafe cladding.
- Investors are at risk of lower returns.
- Other reforms to simplify the tax regime.
- 50% discount available, up to maximum of £110,000.
- Applications will be available until June 2022.
- Business leaders and experts weigh in on the Autumn Budget 2021.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.