Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Sunak outlined measures to protect jobs as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
- The scheme forms part of the Government's winter economy plan.
- Autumn fiscal annoucement scrapped for second successive year.
- BBPA CEO said a curfew will “devastate” the pub sector.
- All directors to complete identity verification checks.
- Furlough numbers fall from 30% to 11%.
- Evictions ban extended until the end of the year.
- Consumer prices fell 0.2% from 1% in July.
- How can employers ensure claims under the furlough scheme are in line with the law?
- Anyone who is currently aged 47 or under to face extra two-year wait.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.