Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- A fifth of self-employed people will face extra one-off costs.
- As many as 24,000 jobs could be created.
- Cutting red tape in international trade is a priority.
- The programme financed the majority of COVID-19 support.
- It could cost households up to £172 a year.
- Rising prices coincides with unlocking of UK economy.
- Insolvency timings will coincide with end to Government support.
- Critics argue millions have been “excluded” from support.
- Growth was primarily driven by the service sector.
- Breaches of two pension allowances cost savers £817 million in 2018/19.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.