Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- More employer grants in summer economic update.
- Tax-free threshold temporarily rises from £125,000 to £500,000.
- Reduced rate of 5% announced for food, accommodation and attractions.
- Three changes the Chancellor may announce.
- Supply chains pick up as restrictions ease.
- COVID-19 causes savings gap to widen.
- More households are ‘saving for a rainy day’.
- The self-employed urged to double-check eligibility.
- Large study shows impacts of COVID-19.
- ONS revises down its previous estimate by 0.2%.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.