Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Grants may be recovered and penalties issued.
- COVID-19 forces some to cut their cloth accordingly.
- Second and final round of payments to open in August.
- Bodies issue collective plea as SEISS nears the end.
- A million employers claim £15bn in subsidies.
- The future of house prices and demand following the coronavirus pandemic.
- Coronavirus-driven tax exemption in place until 5 April 2021.
- Scams were ‘so convincing they were hard to spot’.
- One in six mortgage borrowers take up ‘payment holidays’.
- State pension boost is still available under lockdown restrictions.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.