Insight and peace of mind
At Foxley Kingham, we believe that the benefits of accurate and meaningful financial information cannot be overestimated; clear insight is key to driving performance and adding value.
Your annual audit is a worthwhile investment in your business, and can reap substantial returns. Even small businesses, no longer legally obliged to carry out an audit, can benefit from the process.
How we work
Our dedicated audit team work closely with you to ensure full compliance with the relevant, non-negotiable statutory audit requirements. They will also ensure you have the financial clarity and insight needed to manage your business successfully.
At every stage, we apply our specialist auditing knowledge, technical expertise and commercial experience to identify areas for your improvement, potential cost savings and untapped opportunities, which aim to deliver significant improvement in your profitability and performance.
The benefits you’ll gain from our audit and assurance service include:
- Insight to improve your business profitability and performance
- Having vital financial information at your fingertips, for instance, for loan applications, financial negotiations, such as a buy-out or takeover, and other situations when you need to act rapidly
- An independent and objective review of your business/financial systems to highlight any failings, giving you the chance to rectify them before any lasting damage occurs
- An ongoing fraud deterrent, as the audit process quickly identifies any causes for concern and financial anomalies
- A benchmark of your performance against other organisations in your sector
- A boost to your attractiveness to potential investors, lenders, clients and your staff
- An opportunity for a growing owner-managed business to save time and money down the line, by becoming accustomed to the audit process – putting correct procedures and disciplines in place before it becomes a statutory requirement
During lockdown there has been an increase in fraudsters carrying out sophisticated scams Find out more about the scans and how to spot them.
The SEISS scheme has been extended and, if you are entitled, you will be able to claim a second, and final grant in August 2020. Read more about the latest updates to the scheme here.
What clients think
“We have always found that Foxley Kingham will go the extra mile for us. They are keen to understand the particular needs of our organisation, and provide a friendly and approachable service.”
– Hopeton Walker, Chairman, UK Centre for Carnival Arts