Expanding your horizons
If you’re looking to expand your business, considering a merger or acquisition, the decisions you make and the way the transaction is handled can impact on the success of the deal and your long-term prospects.
Some of the ways we can help you with corporate finance include: Get corporate finance wrong and you could feel the effects for years to come; do it well and the sky’s the limit when it comes to getting the most out of every opportunity.
How we work
When the stakes are high, we can provide the specialist advice you need on a full range of corporate finance matters over the lifetime of your business, from the initial raising of finance, through acquisition or organic growth, to selling your business.
Our experienced corporate finance team can help in guiding you through the entire process of corporate finance decisions and transactions, making sure the choices you make are exactly right, not just for your business now, but for your future development and aspirations too. We’ll help you negotiate the best possible terms and that all aspects of the transaction, and other parties involved, are closely managed to bring the deal in right, and on time.
Some of the ways we can help you with our corporate finance include:
- Having a professional on your side who can advise you through the complex process of buying and selling businesses
- Going through any acquisition or merger process entirely stress-free with your FK adviser by your side
- Help to identify a plan of action, in line with the interests of you and your business
- Introductions to financiers
- Assisting you in any negotiation proceeding and getting the best value for your business
- Project management of any finance transactions and processes to ensure your progress is made to the agreed plan and schedule
- Business planning, both before and after your transaction.
Chancellor Rishi Sunak on 3rd March unveiled the contents of his Budget in the House of Commons.
Setting out the government’s tax and spending plans for the year ahead, he announced new measures to help business and jobs through the pandemic and to support the UK’s long-term economic recovery.
There is a lot of anticipation that measures being introduced in the next budget in March will add to the struggle of many companies during the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
What clients think
“The decision to use Foxley Kingham in our acquisition was the best we could have taken. Despite an extremely tight deadline and a number of unforeseen issues along the way, the deal was completed successfully and on schedule, far exceeding our expectations.”
– Paul Wallman, Managing Director & Owner, Wallman Pubs Limited