Develop and grow your start-up
Starting a new business can be daunting. The economic climate brings challenge and uncertainty. But start-ups are on the rise. With increasing job cuts, a start-up business is an opportunity to work for yourself and take advantage of new gaps in the market.
Our experienced team have a sound understanding of the challenges faced by start-ups, as well as the statutory accounting and tax regulations that apply. We can help make starting your own business less daunting.
How we work
You can be confident we can make a real difference to you as you start out and progress on your journey to success as a new business start-up. We bring only a bespoke personal service that is unique to you and the needs of your start-up. We talk about what you want to achieve and bring our energy and proactive support to help you develop and grow, as well as the, what might be, daunting aspects of finance.
Some of the ways we can help you get started, develop and grow your start-up include:
- A free initial consultation to discuss your start-up, your future vision, and identify its needs
- Identifying the right business structure for you
- Company incorporation
- VAT registration
- Advice on how to ensure compliance with Making Tax Digital
- Cloud-based solutions for your accounting and tax records, including
- Training and set-up of cloud-based solutions
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Business planning and development
- Personal and partnership set-up, planning and preparation
- Any company secretarial requirements
- Tax forecasts and budgeting
The Chancellor on 3rd March confirmed further support for the self-employed with a fourth and fifth grant paid out by the Coronavirus Self Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS).
Chancellor Rishi Sunak on 3rd March unveiled the contents of his Budget in the House of Commons.
Setting out the government’s tax and spending plans for the year ahead, he announced new measures to help business and jobs through the pandemic and to support the UK’s long-term economic recovery.
What clients think
“Foxley Kingham were recommended to us and we have been with them for over 7 years now. They go out of their way to understand our business and advise us accordingly on all aspects of accounting, which helps our business grow. “
– Boyd Rhodes-Neal, Director, AppCan Ltd