Helping charities and not for profit
Charities and not-for-profit organisations operate in a challenging and increasingly complex field, where it is vital to make the most of every resource.
Our charity and not-for-profit team provide specialist audit, accounting and tax advice to the widest possible range of organisations, including: schools and other educational establishments, sports and cultural arts organisations, grant-making trusts, religious bodies, and professional institutions and associations.
How we work
We’ll assign you a specialist adviser to look after your charity or not-for-profit organisation who will act as a contact for any issues you may have. Our dedicated team will work closely with you to ensure full compliance with the relevant statutory requirements. We’ll apply our extensive knowledge, technical expertise and commercial experience to identify areas for improvement, potential cost savings and untapped opportunities, bringing significant improvements to your organisation’s ability to maximise available funds.
Some of the ways we can help include:
- Ensuring compliance with the Charities Act 2015 and SORP 2015
- Audit/independent examinations
- Guidance on the tax implications of charity trading and strategies to minimise your tax liabilities
- Advice on fundraising and methods available to ensure tax efficient donations
- Governance issues
- Strategic and operational management
- Internal control procedures and risk management strategies
- Budgeting, cashflow projections, and management reporting
- Payroll and accounting software sales and support
- Specialist advice on the efficient structuring of your organisation
- Discussion of ideas and advice on the viability of future ventures
As we round up our year of business developments and accomplishments here at Foxley Kingham and...
During lockdown there has been an increase in fraudsters carrying out sophisticated scams Find out more about the scans and how to spot them.
What clients think
“We have now worked closely with Foxley Kingham for over 10 years during which time we have grown considerably as a charity.”
– Kevin Thoburn, Head of Community Trust, Luton Town FC Community Trust