Setting you up for success
If you’re starting a new venture, you may need advice on whether to set up as a sole trader, partnership or limited company, particularly when it comes to any associated tax benefits, and the model that best suits your future plans.
`We are experienced business advisers and accountancy experts who can provide the most suitable company structure for you and your business. Our comprehensive company formations service will take care of all the necessary documentation and registration to get you set up correctly and off to a flying start.
How we work
In the context of your business plan and goals, and which company model is right for you, we’ll do everything to get you set up and compliant.
If trading as a limited company is right for you, our quick, easy and cost-effective company formations service will register your company details with Companies House, supply you with memorandum and articles of association, minutes, share certificates and certificate of incorporation. We can help with opening a business bank account in your company’s name, and get you set up correctly and compliant, so you can start trading.
Some of the benefits of our company formations service include:
- Get set up quickly and correctly so you can start trading without delay
- Experienced business advisers who can assess the advantages to each option of company formation for your particular venture
- Technical experts who understand the law and compliance requirements of each model and can advise you accordingly
- Full company secretarial services, should you need additional support:
- Registered office facilities
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documentsIssuing notice of general meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing minutes of meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing of annual returns
- Acting as company secretary
Chancellor Rishi Sunak on 3rd March unveiled the contents of his Budget in the House of Commons.
Setting out the government’s tax and spending plans for the year ahead, he announced new measures to help business and jobs through the pandemic and to support the UK’s long-term economic recovery.
On December 24th 2020 the UK and the European Commission (EC) finally agreed on the terms of a trade and co-operation agreement coming into effect after the end of the transitional period on December 31st 2020.
What clients think
“All the team at FKCA that we have had the pleasure of dealing with throughout our 20 years have been fantastic, always approachable and always find a way to solve a problem. A great team and a great service.”
– Andy Roe, Tracy Roe Hairdressing Limited