Staying on top
Most companies are required to have, as well as their annual accounts, a quarterly view of their VAT position.
If you’re struggling to stay on top of the related quarterly tasks, or even the day-to-day work necessary to maintain good VAT records, we can help you.
We are VAT experts, so we can advise you on the most efficient system and processes for keeping on top and up to date with your VAT records.
Making Tax Digital and VAT
The rules on how to keep VAT records and submit VAT returns changed on 1 April 2019 under Making Tax Digital. All companies with a taxable turnover above the VAT-registration threshold now need to use cloud accounting software to submit VAT returns for periods ending on or after 1 April 2019 every quarter.
Choosing accounting software can be daunting. It’s important to find a solution that’s the right fit for you and your business – the right software makes it quick and easy to file your quarterly VAT return. Contact us to see how we can help you.
How we work
Our experienced VAT team can provide as much, or as little, support as you need to enable your peace of mind in accurate, compliant and timely submission of your VAT returns. We will handle your paperwork in a way that fits best with your business, keeps you within the full regulatory requirements and compliance, and also advise you on everything you can claim back the VAT on.
In addition to our established service, our independent, online accounting service FoxKash also offers expert online bookkeeping and VAT support to help you with your VAT records and returns. FoxKash brings specialist online support to businesses at an affordable price.
Benefits of using our VAT service includes:
- Having a trusted professional accountancy expert looking after your VAT compliance, entitlement, records and returns
- The clarity of financial information from improved record keeping to enable better decision making and strategic planning
- Peace of mind of knowing that your VAT is in the good hands of someone with yours and your business’s best interests at heart
- Having more time, energy and resource to dedicate to running your actual business
- Support with cloud accounting software to automate VAT and bookkeeping functions
Foxley Kingham Anniversary Foundation (FKAF) will launch two charity challenges to help raise...
We are looking for an experienced full-time accounts senior at our practice in Luton. Successful...
What clients think
“They are always available, with good honest financial advice, and especially during these testing times, the support has been amazing.”
– Mark Boucher, Lucatia Design Limited