Keeping a close watch on the financials
Even for small businesses, keeping a track of the finances through organised accounting is vital for healthy cashflow, understanding the fitness of the business and ensuring compliance. Business owners need clear information in order to make strategic decisions, and to do that they need well-organised, quality accounting records and support.
How we work
Our accounting team will work closely with you to understand your business, goals and future plans. We will organise your financial information so you can better understand your business and improve your strategic decision making. If it’s right for you, we will help you to move to cloud accounting, bringing you up to date with accounting tech, and the benefits of real-time information, cost and time savings, as well as improved compliance.
With an experienced Foxley Kingham accountant keeping watch, for instance, on operating costs, and the potentially changing nature of your revenue, you’ll have all the expertise and insight you need to have the best chance of growing, resilience in a volatile climate, and ultimately succeeding in your business.
Some of the benefits you’ll gain from our accounting service include:
- Full compliance with the law in holding and maintaining proper financial records
- The annual preparation of all your statutory accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss account, cashflow statement and directors’ report
- Clearer insight into your financial health and dynamics so that you can drive performance strategically
- Expert accounting support with all the commercial experience to be able to identify areas for improvement and potential costs savings
- Always being audit-ready
- A benchmark of your performance against other, similar organisations in your sector
- The peace of mind of having your financial affairs in outstanding order so you can be free to run your business
On December 24th 2020 the UK and the European Commission (EC) finally agreed on the terms of a trade and co-operation agreement coming into effect after the end of the transitional period on December 31st 2020.
The government has announced a new grant scheme targeted at small and medium-sized businesses. Organisations can apply for grants of between £1,000 – £5,000 find out more here.
What clients think
“Courtville Services was created in May 1990 since that date Foxley Kingham have been in charge of the accounts and been involved in the day to day running of the company. I owe them a great deal of thanks for their professional services advice and guidance, they are extremely well organized and whatever comes up in running a company they have an expert that is extremely competent in any field from personal tax to pension advice etc. Well done FK, may you continue to offer such a fine service.”
– Roger Moss Courtville Services Ltd