Did you know, if you’re a private or public company director, you must comply with the administrative, disclosure and filing requirements of Companies Act 2006, and face fines or even criminal prosecution if you fail to do so?
Instead of worrying about finding the time and resources for company secretarial duties, why not let us take care of your requirements? We have all the knowledge and experience to ensure your compliance.
How we work
How you meet Companies Act 2006 requirements depends on your knowledge of company secretarial matters, whether you have the time and resource available, and the complexity of your particular company and its structure. Working directly with our expert company secretarial service, we can help you meet your obligations without any of the associated administrative burden or worry.
From the creation of a company to its cessation, our specialist team provides a fast, efficient and friendly service. We’re here for you whenever you need an answer to a query, or just need to talk over an issue.
Some of the ways we can help you with company secretarial services include:
- Creating companies, with advice on the structure that will most benefit you
- Producing memorandum and articles of association
- Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
- Providing registered offices if required
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms, recording:
- Changes of officers
- Changes of registered office
- Increases in share capital
- Allotments of shares
- Changes of accounting reference date
- Maintaining statutory registers:
- Register of Allotments
- Register of Transfers
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Directors’ Interests
- Register of Mortgages and Charges.
During lockdown there has been an increase in fraudsters carrying out sophisticated scams Find out more about the scans and how to spot them.
In these times of unprecedented economic uncertainty, how can you keep your cashflow sustainable and your business viable?
What clients think
“Cost effective, very knowledgeable, but all friendly and easy to deal with.”
– Mr S Leek, Garrard Windows Limited