Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
- Taxable trusts receive extended registration period.
- Spending Review to be held alongside Autumn Budget.
- Pensioners to miss out on promised £4bn increase.
- Tax rise to help fund the NHS and pay for social care.
- Receipts for July 2021 second highest on record.
- Reform could create as many problems as it solves.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.