Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Macroeconomy now businesses’ number one concern.
- Only growth in bonuses keeps total pay growth positive.
- Fears of recession as monthly GDP contracts.
- Almost 300,000 more than the first tax day of 2018.
- Government aims to tackle abuse of limited partnerships.
- Budget demanded due to rising costs for businesses.
- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
- Move by HMRC follows increase in basic interest rate.
- SMEs outside of London are not as prepared.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.