Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Furlough fraud was previously thought to be £3.5bn.
- Furlough is to be phased out from 1 July.
- Average monthly rents stand at £1,054.
- Local holidays and hospitality drove the boost.
- It will oversee the implementation of a green taxonomy.
- Families hit with big inheritance tax bills after believing gifts would not be taxed.
- Research and development spending is lower than twenty years ago.
- It will gain the responsibilities of three current agencies.
- That equates to £26,000 a year.
- Tax simplicity is the priority for the OTS.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.