Luton Borough Council have launched a discretionary grant, to help businesses that that couldn’t apply for the retail, hospitality and leisure and small business grants, who have ongoing fixed property related costs.
The closing date to apply for this grant is Wednesday 10 June.
Businesses must be:
- under 50 employees
- able to demonstrate that they have seen a significant drop of income due to Coronavirus restriction measures
Who is eligible?
These grants are primarily and predominantly aimed at:
- small and micro businesses
- businesses with relatively high ongoing fixed property-related costs
- businesses which can demonstrate that they have suffered a significant fall in income due to the COVID-19 crisis
- businesses that occupy property, or part of a property, with a rateable value or annual rent or annual mortgage payments below £51,000.
To find out more visit the Luton Council website here.
If you are part of a different local authority, we would encourage you to visit their website to see what is available.