Latest business news
The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Move to affect 170,000 individuals from April 2020.
- Latest auto-enrolment increase is well received.
- Businesses with ‘established’ traits more likely to keep trading.
- Lenders’ trade body says Government should halt further measures.
- Recommends reducing seven-year period to five years.
- Less than 42% of calls answered in May 2019.
- SME lending growth increases 0.4% in 12 months.
- Customers who don't get a tax bill this July will need to pay more in January.
- Expenditure rises despite state pension age increases.
- Government announces measures to improve payment practices.
Find out more
Got a question
Get in touch for a free initial consultation to find out what we can do for you.